Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Is It Too Late?

THIS IS THE OPINION OF A FRIEND AND A PATRIOT.


"We are all glad that we can speak our mind about the chaos that we are in, and it is much worse than we pretend.

I have my opinions, but I'd rather pray that Nancy and Harry get fired.  That will shake a lot of the government vampires that need to be booted.

I'm an ex-Seabee, and like a Marine, we are all patriotic to the core, and we belong to the NRA......I live 100 miles from Mexico, and these druggie gorillas need to be eliminated or is exterminated a better word.

I will vote, and I will fight, and I hope to see CNG powered trains bring back some jobs.  Does anyone realize how many permeneant job have died when we shut drown five American car makers.  If you don't like American made products then we had better get out of the space program and work someplace else..  For the sake of your job, buy American.

I am really praying for the right changes coming on 3 November.  God Bless America."


....


This is the state that many strong patriots have come to in the United States.  I'm praying too...that they will stay in the fight just a little longer to lead the rest of us in the protection of our liberties.

No comments:

Post a Comment