Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

911 Oh Yeah, I Remember

Mort Walker acknowledged our sorrow in his Beetle Bailey cartoon today but our reaction was not purely sorrow. Some of it was rage.. Some of it was mine. I had no way to wreak the savage devastation that was in my heart on the object of my hatred so they were spared and so was I. It was an act of hatred and it evokes hatred. 


They struck a target that was NOT their enemy though he dwells among us...and them. Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." 


The same multinational corporations that exasperate foreign cultures are destroying our own. Open you eyes and you will find the enemy but I warn you, you will not like what you see.  Read "What Men Know That Women Don't" by Rich Zubaty.

No comments:

Post a Comment